-->

Friday 11 May 2012

A Walking down Memory Lane



















 















These photos brought back a lot of happy memories between Me, Soo Wen Lian & Vun Chik Fei

In KK (Kota Kinabalu), the places that I spent 3 years of my first degree.

We know each other in the small room in Kampung E, block A2

Both of them are unique thus we become best friend in UMS

Now I had left KK almost 2 years but still contact with each other

There is no far distance between best friends

They were always close to my hearts

I love to see them

I wish to see them soon

Nobody is better than them

They are the best friend

Whose friendship has no end

They are my friend-forever best friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase