-->

Wednesday 16 May 2012

OMG, I had black toenail


I used to have black toenail after traveling from Bangkok. I think my feet is swell during a whole day walk in the Bangkok shopping trip and get compressed by my socks and shoes. That pressure damage my toenail.  As a result, the blood and fluid will appear in the nail. Actually I have no idea on how to remove my black toenail.

No doubt I will ask my 4th sister, Naruto Tay.  She advised me that the black toenail will automatically shoves out once the toenail continues to grow. “My schoolmate also had faced this kind if black toenail and he just wait the new toenail to grow in order to remove the black toenail” (Naruto is really concern with my black toenail and even ask her classmate because is not a very talkative except on the subject that she interested).

 Naruto Tay
Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you! Naruto, Thank you!

Me: Will my toes be pretty again?

Naruto: Really "cha bok" (sangat suka kecantikan)!

Me: I am "cha bok" ma!

Naruto: Sigh, just paint the black toenail with the dark nail colour.

 *****************************************************************************
                               
After 1 Months 


The trauma of black toenail makes me realize that I should wear sandals when traveling to hot weather country although my bare foot will be darkened. If I want to use sport shoes I will use the sport shoes with wide toebox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase