-->

Friday 29 March 2013

Lunch Meeting




Update on **28 March 2013**

We had our lunch meeting. In fact, I did not know there was a lunch meeting organized by the boss. (never informed by the administration staff either email or verbal communication). Perhaps it was the ad hoc meeting. *cool down, cool down*. That was the style and culture uphold in my workplace. If I was informed there was a lunch meeting, I don’t have to burn my money to dine outside. (When I was working, I started to value the single scent that I had spent). 

Based of my few times of attending the meeting in my workplace, I had to express my dislike and abhorrence towards the most annoying multi-organism. (the boss who keep bragging about the future development plan of the workplace)*hates* that’s the main basis of me feeling rage every time this “species” begin babbling all over. The meeting revolved around the topic as below:

Topic 1

Requesting the academic staff or lecturer to attend the training (just to fulfill the requirement of the MQA of maintaining the quality and standard of the lecturer). To me, he supposed mentioned whether the organization will bear the training expenses or not. It costs me a lot (if I want to attend the training in KL or KK)

Topic 2

MLVK training. He will arrange the lecturer to attend the MLVK training (the lecturer will consider qualified as MLVK trainer when getting the MLVK training certificate) since he intended to penetrate the vocational skills market.

Topic 3

BTEC. He announced the total number of students that will take BTEC was 30 students. However, he had paid the pre-registration BTEC fee around RM 70000 to the BTEC Organization for 100 students. He urged the marketing department had to strive hard to attract more students to enroll in the BTEC Professional Higher Diploma to cover the pre-registration fee of 70 students. He also kept on complaining the BTEC in blocking the BTEC certificate of the previous batch students. *again*
He reassured that he will launch the 4 subjects of BTEC Professional Higher Diploma: HRM, Finance, Marketing, Hospitality Management. 

He mentioned me that I will produce the HRM and hospitality subjects. My question was who was going to produce the finance and marketing? That 2 subjects were not my specialize area. I was informed to produce two subjects now more subjects coming forward. *hate* I tend to annoyed and irritated when people failed to fulfill what they had promised. Perhaps he didn't use the exact words such as "I promised" but by declaring what a person had ought to do or wish to do and yet fail to accomplish it as bad as breaking a promise. I would rather you not uttering anything and give false hope to anyone instead claiming what you should have done in the first place or what you will do or anything similar to that which temporary reassurance to you and people around you.

Topic 4

Plan to buy the land which was next to Boulevard and moved the current workplace to the new building. *a sense of bragging* Everyone was excited about the new working environment except me. How was I going to work because the new building had a far distance from the current workplace? I really wished the boss had another better plan for the hostel students and staff like me.  Or I still consider newly joined this organization and my heart not going to attach in here.

*******Side story*******
Habitually, I observed the colleagues during the meeting. I was impressed with some colleagues that able to chit chat with boss happily although they knew his attitude. I’ll find those colleagues “combating” and “seizing” to get the chance to talk with boss. They seemed put the mask in their face. Salute them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase