-->

Sunday 24 March 2013

What's for Dinner?

Never imagine that I will cook for my dinner after working almost everyday. To be honest, I don’t like cooking but I hate dining outside. I get bored of eating the same thing at the same restaurant again and again. Not only that, dining outside associated with the “cost” element., this element was the true luxuries that I can’t afford now.

  Heat the wok with 2 teaspoon of oil and put the onion and garlic slowly. Add more water to soften the ladies finger
 The same method applies to water spinach

Above are the soy sauce chicken cooked with lettuce. That's one of mum's  favourite homecooked dish. 

Instruction

1)Fried the chicken with onion and garlic. 
2) I like to add more water to make the chickens more harder. 
3) After 20 minutes, pour the lettuces and soy sauce.

**************** My Dinner***************

 Ta....Da...

In life some of us seem do not enjoy yet we still have to do it for the sake of survival and $$ reason. Cooking now become inevitably task in my daily routine(especially to me who don’t like cooking)

In home, I used to complain about my mummy’s homemade dish a lot. I just ate bit, skip dinner or ask for “da pao”. I’m regret now. I took things for granted all the time. Sorry, mummy!!!

For me, it’s extremely difficult to master the cooking skills.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase