-->

Saturday 23 March 2013

Teatime

Friday 3pm, me and my colleague went to Secret Recipe in the Pelita Commercial Area, Miri for teatime.*don’t remind me the calories problem*. Never imagine in my life that I liked to out of the office in the afternoon (the hot weather in the afternoon) due to the boring (sitting and doing work) environment in the office. Doing the entire work make me had the adequate time to quench my thirst on Secret Recipe. I wished to try each of cakes in there and brought home the super delicious one for my beloved two youngest sisters. I really hope both of them can appreciate my effort.

Here I come, Secret Recipe!
There were 2 Secret Recipe outlets in Miri. One located in Parkson while the other in Pelita Area
Wished to brought them home!

 

my favorite corner
Really like the ambiance and decorations in here! 

 

 
I order Banana Baked Cheese (RM 7.00)
My colleague's Oreo Cheese (RM 7.00)
 
I choose Flat White for the drinks. It served 2 types of drinks that were: Flat White and Long Black
Shooting time was coming
Last but not least,i catch my teatime photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase