-->

Monday 25 March 2013

Lunch Tale #1

Me

Colleague (Ms Wong)

On 11.40pm 25 March 2013

What do you want for lunch?

Ermmmmmmm (kept on thinking where want to go for lunch)
Not 925 Café, I just went there last Saturday with my friends


I want to try the Japanese liked-bento 
And that’s how we landed in PP

PP (Pizza and Pasta)Cafe
I learn from my colleague that most of the chefs in here are worked in the cruise ship before joining the PP
 Hooray!!!promotion sushi each RM2.00
 Double egg porridge (RM 5.60)
 Salad chicken bento (RM 7.80)
 Fried Tofu

PP (Pizza and Pasta) Café is our lunch to-go restaurant list. The main reason is it is near to my workplace. Every corner of the PP café can be seen the familiar faces in my workplace. Besides that, it cater wide variety of choices such as porridge, toast/bread/sandwich, western food, pizza, Teppanyaki, sushi, soup, rice, noodles and appetizers. It means I wouldn’t get bored easily.

PP Cafe
Address: Lot 530 Pelita Commercial Centre,Miri

Tel: 085-411662

Facebook: PPCafemiri

Email: ppcafemiri@gmail.com

Open hour: 9am-10pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase