-->

Sunday 31 March 2013

Nine 2 Five

It was about the food post again. Yup, Nine 2 Five was included in my lunch to go restaurant list. However, I visited during the afternoon with my colleague. It was packed during the lunch time. My initial plan was wanting something light so I just ended up a peanut butter toast. It's a real bliss of relax with a sipping of fresh soya bean. I really enjoying that moment!!!!

That's Nine 2 Five
  Remember!
 

 Wide varieties faces and their facial expression photos (no idea the reason behind the exhibition of those photos
  

 The menu
  Never try. Decided to try on next time visit
 Promotion tool
  

  only me and ms wong :D Our group photo
 Ice fresh soya bean @ RM 2.20
 Ice lemon tea @ RM2.50
 Canton Noodles @ RM6.00
Peanut Butter Toast @ RM 2.00

Nine 2 Five
Address: Lot 522,Pelita Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri
Tel: 085 428543

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase