-->

Thursday 28 March 2013

Tomatoes with Egg


I learned this recipe from my mum. I was craving for it and decided to rolled up my sleeve and prepared it in the kitchen *very energetic lately. Isn’t the hormone change or high feminine level*


#1 Those were the ingredients that needed. I wished to cooked with red onion as well but my red onions had run out of stock. Oops, I forgot 2 eggs were also included in the ingredients!!!
 After cutting
 #2 Fried 2 eggs first before fried with tomatoes

#3 Add water to soften the tomatoes. After that put MSG.Feel free to have some sugar based on your preference (if wanna sweet and sour taste) 

 Super delicious. I just had it for my lunch. Yummy yummy in my tummy!hehe~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase