-->

Sunday 23 August 2015

Bukchon Cultural Village, Seoul

Update on ** 7 June 2014**

After that, we proceeded to Bukchon Cultural Village, Seoul. We walked by foot since it was close proximity with Gyeongbokgong Palace. 

We decided to took our late lunch ( around 3.30 pm) in this Korean chicken ginseng restaurant while on the way searching for Bukchon Cultural Village. We're too famised since few pieces of breads didn't provide much energy. 
Korean style fried chicken. It tasted like Malaysian Lemon fried chicken
Ginseng chicken soup. The chicken was stuffed with glutinous rice and ginseng. Not like it so much because I had great dislike to herbal soup such as ginseng soup. It was horrible taste and not appetizing for me at all.
Walk straight to Bukchon Cultural Village
It was the traditional Korean old houses.
Luckily I wore sneakers since all the streets were so steep and narrow
small hill street
It was the Korea traditional skill transmitter house.
Painting workshop and Museum were available in here too in order to let the visitor understood the Korean culture
While visiting Bukchon Cultural Village, I wandered which one was the old house that Lee Min Ho filmed " Personal Taste" K drama (Personal Taste was filmed here). I failed to search it, just pick any house that look alike and took the picture 
 Lee Min Ho's personal taste picture that I downloaded from Google

If I had the ample times and the suitable travel companions that love the history like me, definitely I will explore this place more longer. Every corners of Bukchon Cultural Village were rich in culture and filled with nostalgia atmosphere. It warranted my next visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase