-->

Saturday 29 August 2015

Seoul Tower (Part 2)

After that, we had fun at Alive Museum that was located in the lobby of the Seoul Tower.

 The unique railway tracks entrance of Alive museum
 I admitted I didn't had sense of fun in this pieces of artwork
 Nah, I improved a bit for the second piece of artwork
 See, for the third pieces looked so professional
 There was another
 This one too
 Emmm, no idea on how to pose for the Giant Baby artwork
 Similiar went to this Orang Utan artwork
 Enjoying the curry bath
 It provided most fun for me compared other artworks. Both of us sat on the boat that faced a huge black mirror and suddenly the right side of the boat turn into white skeleton plus with laughing sound after few seconds.
 My body was disappear
 NBA basketball
 gigantic shark's mouth
 Fulfilling our dream in trying the Korean BBQ in Myeondeong. Exclude 1 travel companion since she was a Muslim.
This waiter looked like a Hong Kong singer, Khalil Fong (方大同). 

I like:

1. He served us very well by cooking the porks.
2. I'm quite satisfied with the foods quality. The porks were tender, juicy and aromatic. The side dishes were appetizing too. 

I dislike:

1. Restaurant ambiance and environment. It was so narrow and even accommodate 5 or 6 tables. Moreover, one female customer smoked inside the restaurant and it was so smelly. Not only that, one table with all guys talked and laughed loudly. It was so irritated.  

I'm quite impressed with Koreans that BBQ was one of their favorites especially on Summer season. Big possibility Koreans body system had get used to the high heat of the BBQ. BBQ foods will increase my body heat and then suffered throat-ache, stomach-ache and so on. It's true because in the following day I had throat-ache. However, Original Korean BBQ was worth a visit although I was sick. I must try it at least one time before I left Korea.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase