-->

Friday 21 August 2015

Cheongdegong, Seoul

Update on **7 June 2014**

We off to Seoul after 3 days 2 nights in JeJu Island. I travelled to Seoul on 6 June 2014 by taking the afternoon flight of Eastar Jet due to its low prices. Others airlines like Korea Airlines, Asiana and so on used to offer daily flights from JeJu to Seoul but with the exorbitant flight fares that I couldn't afford. 

Other than that, Eastar Jet helps to save my precious times since the flight from JeJu to Gimpo Airport, Seoul only took 1 hour. Kindly read (H.E.R.E) for further information about Easter Jet airlines. For your information, Gimpo Airport primarily served domestic flights and limited international flights. 

After that, we utilized subway train to our planned accommodation, Seoul Backpackers. We stayed there for 7 days 6 nights in the family room.  

Seoul Backpackers was located in Minjae 205-125, Namchang Dong, Jung Gu, Seoul. Get more information, click (H.E.R.E)

I like:
1. It's near to Namdaemun Market and Myeongdon, just few minutes walk.
2. Our family room had our own private bath room. I don't like to use public bath room.
3. strong WIFI

I dislike:
1. I hate the free breakfast and dining places being provided. The breads were so hard that difficult to chew. There was no dining chairs for breakfast during our first day. I had to stand still just to have the rock like breads.

In the early morning, we explored Cheongdegong by foot. It's within short distance from the guesthouse. 

Before I visited Cheongdegong, I never read  any history about it. Therefore, it's just the walking tour by enjoying the unique palace structure without too much reflection and thinking. It's easier for me to fall in love with the historical places once I understood and learned more about the history or legends behind it. At that time, I wished a tour guide will appear in front of me and provided the detail  history and information of Cheongdegong. 
Relaxing green view
Beautiful architecture


Super love this kind of building design and structures

Guess what it's? It's toilet.



Isn't a study tour? Same like Malaysian kids, Korean kids paid attention to teacher's briefing
The guards all looked damn serious. Oh my god. Will they felt tired?
I can't stop myself to have photo with this handsome guard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase