-->

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Ewha Womans University, Seoul

Update on ** 8 June 2014**

Our next stop was Ewha Womans University, Seoul.

I requested this attraction should be part of our Seoul itinerary since I was looking forward to visit this well-known university in South Korea that opened for tourists. I loved to see the design and architecture of the university in every country. 

In addition, visiting university also enhance my youthful spirit as I saw  young students (with T-Shirt and jeans, make a good laugh, innocent & pure faces) lingering around the every corner in the campus. 

Besides that, the commercial streets that located in front of Ewha Womans University and Ewha train station offered lots of coffee shop, street performances, fashion shops (especially catered for young ladies), hair salons, skin care stores and so on. The most important thing was the prices were quite reasonable and also within my budget too compared to Shinsegae Mall. It might due to target customers in the Ehwa commercial street were mainly university students. Charging higher prices will chase them away. 

Therefore, visiting Ewha Womans University was a "win-win" situation, whereby visiting university and shopping hauls came together.

A very simple university main gate
What happened to my hand when touching pear flower ( 梨花)university logo?
How I wished I had the opportunity to study over there!!!
I entered the number 2 of the lecture halls. It was so spacious. But some of the places kept the tourists off. Probably the tourists will distract the students. 
 
The architectures and designs were so gorgeous and stunning
So, shooting photo together was a must.

I was so happy when seeing university's Western style architecture
Pharmaceutical science building
Science building
Education building. My 3 travel companions will belong to this building if they study there.
 
Love this photo so much
This one too
Ewha Woman University museum
Our last shot in this beautiful campus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase