-->

Sunday 16 August 2015

Spirited Garden

Update on **6 June 2014**

It was a overdue blog post. Recently, I realized I didn't finished blogging my entire June 2014 Korea trip. Today I was motivated in uploading the rest of my Korea trip after reading the travelogues of several Malaysia bloggers. 

Kindly remind below were the links for my previous Korea trip blog post. 

1)Decision made to visit K-Land (Click H.E.R.E )
2) Visiting K-Land: Day 1 + Day 2 (Click H.E.R.E)
3) Mr Egg Hostel Nampo 1, Busan (Click H.E.R.E)
4) Awesome Colourful Gamcheon Cultural Village (Click H.E.R.E )
5)Jagalchi Fish Market + Busan International Film Festival + Lotte Department Store (Click H.E.R.E)
6) Beomeosa Temple (Click H.E.R.E)
7) Bexco (Click H.E.R.E)
8) Shinsegae + Spa land (Click H.E.R.E)
9) Yongkung Temple (Click H.E.R.E)
10) Hauendae Beach + Gwangali Beach (Click H.E.R.E)
11) Taejongdae (Click H.E.R.E)
12) Bound to JeJu Island (Click H.E.R.E )
13) 3D Trick Art Museum (Click H.E.R.E)
14) Ilchul Land (Click H.E.R.E)
15) Maze Wellbeing Korean Restaurant (Click H.E.R.E)
16) Maze Land (Click H.E.R.E)
17) Miniature Park (Click H.E.R.E)
18) Sex museum (Click H.E.R.E)
19) You & I Guesthouse (Click H.E.R.E)
20) Hello Kitty Museum & Cafe, JeJu (Click H.E.R.E)

After visiting Hello Kitty Museum & Cafe, JeJu, we proceeded to Spirited Garden. In there we had our lunch too. We paid the entrance fees of Spirited Garden and lunch expenses together 75,000 woon.

Spirited Gardens was a huge well maintained garden with various bonsais, trees, plants, water fountains. It was quite bored for me and I was not really enjoyed at there because I was not the flowers, trees and plant person. I didn't know how to appreciate the beauty of bonsais, trees and plant.

Here was my memorable picture along my Spirited Garden visit.
 


We managed to took picture with ticket lady and Mr Baek too.
Argggghhhh, can't recall the tree's names that served as our backdrop

same went to this bonsai too
Yaaa, this one I remembered it's the famous tangerine in JeJu
This garden also drew the attention of China President, Jiang Zhe Ming (江泽民). The director of Spirited Garden, Mr Sung explained to Jiang Zhe Ming he deeply immersed in managing Bonsai because it developed human's patience, hardworking, innovative ideas, beauty, planning skills, tolerance with others. President Jiang Zhe Ming noted his head and agreed too
Beautiful backdrop everywhere in Spirited Garden.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase