-->

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Hello Kitty Cafe, Seoul

Update on ** 8 June 2014**

We paid a visit to Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae. We were getting lost although following the map. Hence, we requested the help from a Korean lady.  We're blessed in meeting such helpful Korean lady till sent us to the front of Hello Kitty Cafe.

 Pink, pink, pink building
 We're so excited in taking photo with the helpful Korean lady
 The Korean lady was fair in skin meanwhile I looked tanned in skin color. Oh my god, what should I do?
 
Cuteness everywhere in there
All cakes were in Hello Kitty shaped 
I wished to own Hello Kitty Iphone 5S cases for myself but unfortunately couldn't found there.

Hello Kitty toilet signboard. 
Can't resist to go to toilet for taking picture 
It's me again.
One more before continue visiting the next attractions 

As a Hello Kitty fan, I wished to try the Hello Kitty shaped cakes, drinks and immersed myself in the whole pink ambiance. Sadly,  I didn't had the opportunity to to do so. We had limited time as a traveller and also followed the wants of other travel companions. Hopefully, in the future I had the chance to experience it and recorded in my blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase