-->

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Hello Mc Dream Cafe

Update on **26 January 2016**

Rosamond (2nd sister) told me a restaurant near her place (Genting Klang, Kuala Lumpur) has authenticity kolo mee.

As a Sarawakian, we always craved for Sarawak style noodles (which was more curlier & firmer) when we away from our homeland.

Despite we had been tried other noodles stalls and restaurants in Peninsular Malaysia that claimed offering kolo mee but they always never ever be the same.

It had huge differences with what I ate during grown up.

So, we decided to go there, Mc Dream Cafe to try the kolo mee after strongly recommended by Rosamond (2nd sister).

To my surprise, it was the characters theme restaurant on the second floor of shop houses. It was run by the Kuchingnites. 
It offered Sarawak specialty foods (e.g Kueh Teow Tomato, Fried Beehoon with sweet leaves, Kolo Mee) 
It had limited spaces

When I entered the restaurant, I saw Doraemon & Hello Kitty decorations in the every corner. It surely hit me a bit as a Hello Kitty fans.

Even Rosamond was not the Doraemon & Hello Kitty fans, the comfortable and nice ambience make her delight. 


It also had photography corner
 Rosamond ordered plain kolo mee (RM 5.90)
I ordered kolo mee with BBQ pork sauce. (RM 5.90)

I even smelled the minced pork, shallot oil & lard oil before eating. I knew the similarity were very close to authentic kolo mee. 

Once I ate it, my assumption was right. This was what I ate during grown up. Finally, I found it here. Yay~~~

I'm going to revisit again to try other Sarawak foods.

Hello Mc Dream was not only meant in my stomach but also in my heart!


Hello Mc Dream Cafe
Business Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 10.30am-9.30pm. Every Monday off
Address: No 31-1, Jalan Prima Setapak, off Jalan Genting Klang, 53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03 4023 2106
Handphone: 019-6792472

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase