-->

Saturday 2 April 2016

The Facebook Sharing that Provoke My Emotions

Yesterday, Rosamond shared the following Facebook content to me. She said I'll love the content.

Without hesitation, I read it. Rosamond was right. The content activated my emotion honestly. The content hit me perfectly.  




Since I was so lazy to translate it, I requested the help of Google Translate. But I touched up a bit too. 

"At the train station platform, I'm waiting for the next airport train. 
Suddenly, a friendly young man sitting on the floor, holding the phone and crying. 
Another man and I quickly went over to help him up and asked what was going on. 
The young man said: "my mother died," Then he cried even more loudly. And we froze in there.
He said a few words of remorse, "I should not be here," "I should accompany her on her side," 
The train platform deepened the sad parting, how many are coming and going wanderer?
I recovered, quickly asked him, "Where are you going?"
He replied: "Tawau, Sabah"
I come from Sabah, at the moment I felt sympathy to him too. 
I quickly asked him, did you buy the flight ticket? 
He shook his head. 
So I took out the phone quickly search for the next flight back to Tawau is 2.50 pm 
But because the online buying time has passed, the friendly young man must purchase directly at the airport.
In this case, the fast train station, and I sat beside him, I do not know how to comfort him, had quietly beside him, see what I can help. 
Flanked by several compatriots from all ethnic groups to sit together, together we pray for him.
When the airport came, just as he did eager to go home. 
He continued on his way to pray. 
He also seems to be a comfort and calm. I sincerely pray that the religion can bring him strength and hope.
Upon arrival at the airport, we get to the counter to buy a ticket sales, each of us took out RM 50 and RM 100 to him, 
he refused to accept, he said he could get RM 2000 from his ATM. 
We told him he must accept that we lost your mother a little something, he cried again, we huddled, cheer each other blessings. 
He then quickly toward the gate, I looked at his shadow, disappearing into the crowd.
We are wandering, how can we not understand this feeling? 
To make a living, we uprooted, missed many good times with their families? 
Whenever I see the family members grow old, time can only sigh going too fast, we have not had time to cherish it. 
On the way to grow old, wanderer sad and sorry, it is often difficult to put into words.
I remember the day I was in a dinner speech that mention: "If this land will allow us to realize their dreams, who are willing to leave their homes?"
I did not ask his name, I hope he can be strong. We are a community of destiny regardless of color and race.
May his mother rest in peace. "
*************** 

Above being highlighted touched me honestly. 

Only the people that always away from home to chase their dreams or earn the living definitely understood the feelings.

It reminded my current and previous life as a foreigner in other pieces of foreign land.I had penned down my thoughts and difficulties as foreigner too in the previous blog entry.

Read H.E.R.E (but in Mandarin version) 

Read H.E.R.E (but in Mandarin version) 

I found that a hometown friend of mine admired me I often away from the home. It was the good thing for her. 

But for me was average only. If my hometown or the nearby town got any good job opportunity and career, I don't want to leave my home, parents and siblings. 

The loneliness, isolation, challenges, struggles beyond the words. *sad* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase