-->

Saturday 16 April 2016

When Sisters Left The Nest

Yesterday, 2 sisters, which were Rosamond & Naruto flew back to Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bharu respectively.

4 sisters having breakfast happily together last week 

Today counted as the first day of the empty nest for me despite the nest still got Papa, Mama, me and Mickey.

I began to feel emptiness. And also missed them a little. 

This early morning, my sleeping time no more interrupted with Rosamond’s “Bibi, Bibi, Bibi” (which was Mickey) sound.

Other than that, no more Rosamond’s incredible pity sound when Bibi refused to wake her up.

I also can’t hear any Bibi’s sound in scolding Rosamond so lazy to wake up from the bed.

So do Mama’s loud nagging voice that kept telling Rosamond was very slow action in doing everything.

Moreover, I saw the dirty clothes basket contained few dirty clothes only. The helper today must be very happy because less works. 

I found less lighting candles and incense sticks (family morning routine everyday). 

It used to have 4 lighting candles but now left 2 

No more seeing Rosamond and Naruto did revision and school assignments at the glass table.

Oh my god, the glass table looked lonely and empty too

Papa today buy less breakfast. Can’t see the dining table completely full with Rosamond, Mickey, Papa, Mama and me during breakfast times. 

Papa bought 3 packets nasi lemak. If they were at home, Papa needed to buy 8 packets 
Only left Papa & me in the dining table during breakfast times. 

In the afternoon later, no more afternoon tea ordering such as “ Kin Jio Kueh RM 2, Oh Kueh 2 pieces, Ais Kacang 2 packets”

I teased Papa you saved cost after they back.

Then, looking at the sofa can’t see Naruto loved to lying over there while hugging her favorite pillow

Naruto's favorite pillow was kept on the wardrobe rather than the sofa

In the evening, Naruto no longer sit at the driver seat in our Mr Innova to drive us without purpose around Saratok town.

More importantly, Mama never said “Is there any fallen hairs on the floor? I must sweep the hairs away. Otherwise, the home become very dirty”

In a nutshell, I believe few months are going to pass very quickly. Rosamond, Naruto and JoJo will back after few months.

At the moment now, let Papa, Mama, Mickey and me enjoy such personal times.

After few months later, we will reunite again. My family must be very happy when seeing each other.
                                                                                                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase