-->

Saturday 7 May 2016

A Movie, Little Big Master Touched My Heart Magically


I knew this movie when a blogger mentioned it in her Dayre but I can’t watch it online due to poor WIFI connection in university dorm. Thus, I completely forget this movie.

I accidentally turned on Celestial channel and found this movie was broadcasting on last Tuesday. 

This movie based on true story of a headmistress, Lui Lai Hung who stands by her principle, integrity and faith to run a kindergarten for 5 poor kids regardless the low pay.

At the end, her sacrifice eventually won the respect from the public.

Anyway, it's the trailer 

2 hours watched it, I was so touched and the tears glistened in my eyes. The problems and humans in this movie were so real. 

There were few parts of this movie that really touched my heart.

1. The Impact of Lui Lai Hung on the 5 Kids


One part that impressed me the most was the impact of Lui Lai Hung on the 5 kids. She worried about their absence and visited their homes for investigation.

She learned their struggles and miseries due to poverty. So, she helped them a lot. It resulted the good rapport between Lui Lai Hung, 5 kinds and their families.

At the end, Lui Lai Hung collapsed due to illness. The 5 kids and the family missed her very much.

After that, during the graduation speech, a kid, Ka Ka said” thank you, headmistress for not leaving us and we still able to continue schooling. ……I don’t want move out and graduate. Can I, headmistress?” – This part was the tear jeaker, belief me!

2. Supportive and caring husband


Lui Lai Hung’s husband, Dong Dong supported her 100% despite she didn’t listen to his advice. He choose to forgive Lui Lai Hung  

At the same time, he also cared about her health condition too because Lui Lai Hung just recovered from surgery. 

3. Lui Lai Hung's faith, principle and conscientiousness


Due to her faith and principles, she was willing to run a kindergarten for 5 poor kids regardless the low pay.

She also worked hard to recruit more students to prevent the kindergarten being closed down.

She even changed the attitude of the profit-oriented educationists and villagers through her conscience as a good teacher. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


Honestly, Lui Lai Hung inspired me to be a conscience educationist (if I able to).

No matter what issues (students, colleagues and parents), I’ll deliver the knowledge wholeheartedly.

I will not find any guilty (about my attitudes & behaviors impacts the students heavily) in the future and lead a contended and happy life.  

Little Big Master was an awesome movie and I highly recommended it!

*all photos credit to google images 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase