-->

Monday 16 May 2016

The Joy of Meeting Old Friend

Update on **13 May 2016**

I recently met with Hui Li, an old friend of mine since secondary school after a long times. It could be more than a century or decade.

Perhaps our personality caused us never call each other. We even not sending message frequently.

To my surprise, she asked me for gathering few days ago while she learned I’m still in the hometown.

I then agreed. I realized my excitement to reply her messages and attend the gathering too.

When we met up, we chatted quite long. We shared our current lives, other old classmates & friends, future travel plans and so on.

The laughter never ends. Happiness filled the air. This type of happiness can’t quantify with the salary increment and organizations’ promotion.

It seemed like our friendship never faded despite times had been separated and changed us too.

School times really gave me a genuine friend. It doesn’t base on self-benefit issues or selfishness like I found in the workplace.

I became an innocent and real person at that moment.

Our chatting also relived my school memories that I cherished the most.

I hoped the gathering memories and school memories will help me get through all hard times.

Last but not least, the gathering also made me redefined friendship, which was friend were not necessarily to contact each other frequently.

Everyday faced someone would get tiring honestly. People need spaces no matter how close they’re

Other than that, we all have our own lives to lead on.

The only photo that I treasured most 
Cafe Kitai located in the Saratok town center 
Kueh Teow Tomato, a dish that I grew up eating . It had wok hei and generous amount of porks. A good stuff actually 
My current drink obsession. 3 layers tea/ Teh C special with palm sugar 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase