-->

Sunday 1 May 2016

Batik Cake CreamO Went Wrong

Mickey (5th sister) specifically requests me to make Batik Cake CreamO shared in Facebook.

Since Batik Cake CreamO looked very easy to make, therefore I make Batik Cake CreamO for her.

So here it goes.

The simple ingredients but I suit it based on my needs. E.g I change from Biscuits Marie to Osborne crackers. I don’t use cocoa powder as shown in the original recipe video. I prefer Jack & Jill’s Cream O biscuits instead of Oreo biscuits. 
Firstly, add butters into the pot and stir until the butters completely melted under low heat. It roughly takes 5 minutes. 
After that, pour the condensed milk and stir with the melted butters.
Then, pour the Milo and stir with melted butter and condensed milk. Few minutes later, it has strong burnt smells. 
I’m so panic. Why the original recipe video doesn’t tell me? How did I know if it doesn’t tell me?

Not only kitchen got burnt smells but also living room. The strong burnt smells last until night times even though I begin making in the afternoon.

So, I reduce the low heat again and directly put the Osborne crackers (after breaking into quarters) into the mixtures.
Transfer the mixtures into the baking pan (remember to apply a layer thin of cooking oil to prevent the cake sticks on the baking pan).
Finally, put the cream O biscuits on top of the mixture and refrigerate overnight so that the mixtures set properly.

I spit out the Batik Cake CreamO once I try it in the next day morning. It’s damn bitter. No Milo & butters fragrance at all.

The fail epic

I force to throw it except the cream O biscuits. Luckily, it tastes like usual because it doesn’t mix with the bitter mixtures.

In fact, this experience has taught me not trust everything that I have been seen on the social networking sites. I should have judgments to differentiate the right and wrong things.  

Anyway, the original recipe video H.E.R.E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase