-->

Saturday 21 May 2016

Wesak Day Celebration

This year I celebrate Wesak Day at Saratok, Sarawak.

I was so thrilled because It’s a long times not ever been celebrated Wesak Day at there.

Only this time I was at Saratok and able to celebrate Wesak Day.  

Around 6.00 pm today, I followed Mama and Mickey to Saratok Buddhist Association for Wesak Day celebration.

Mama said the earlier we went, the less crowds it had. 

Let’s the pictures did the talking what I did for Wesak Day celebration.

 Flags were hanged around Saratok Buddhist Association to celebrate the Wesak Day 
Giant "Fo" words (means Buddha) on top of the roof

First stepped into, three of us offered holly sticks for Buddha and wished Buddha happy birthday. 
normally we had Buddha bathing ceremony (which was the main activity for Wesak Day). Other than that, we also donate for Buddha. 
I prayed for everything and hoped worries away from me 
After that, we even obtained floral waters from Buddha for tomorrow usages 
Hundreds lighting brought hundreds hopes for darkness

 Some photos credit to Mickey 

That's all for my Wesak Day celebration. For those that celebrate Wesak Day like me, Happy Wesak Day. But for those that didn't celebrate it, happy holidays. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase