-->

Tuesday 10 May 2016

How My Mama Get Rid of Fungus Skin Infection

Mama’s fungal skin infection (Hokkien called Bei Dio) breaks out again on her back, chest, arm and neck areas.

The fungus causes her feels itching and hot all the times. Plus recently the weather is incredible hot and humid. She sweated frequently.

So, she cures the fungal skin infection by using her own secret formula which is handed down by our ancestors.

We need vinegar and brown powders purposely kill the fungus (buy from the Chinese medical stores) 


That’s how I help Mama apply the mixtures on the affected areas. But don’t worry, it’s not contagious 

1. Add 5 or 6 drops of vinegars on palm and brown powders together.
2. Then apply them on the affected areas by using hands.
3. Rinse and repeat these 2 steps until it’s over
4. Leave it dry for few hours and wash off with water.

Mama will kill me if I show her half naked photo. So, I had to cover lo

This process sounds like body scrub. Like body scrubbing process, the affected areas looked shiny, clean, smooth and very soft.

Mama even “manja” with Mickey and I while she kept on saying “Am I bright and fair right now?”LOL

_ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ 

So, that’s my Mama’s two cents. Do share if you got other methods to cure the fungal skin infection. 

p/s: please remember this method work for Mama but not everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase