-->

Thursday 5 May 2016

Children Songs That Hard To Forget

Today I missed the Chinese children songs (I studied in Chinese kindergarten & primary school) that 

I used to listen when I was in the very young age. So, I searched them from Youtube.

While I search 1 favorite Chinese children song, another and another Chinese children songs being shown. Thus, I wanted to compile them that hard to forget.

This is because Mama sang those songs for cradling and rocking me (a baby girl) to sleep.  These songs worked powerfully to make me fall asleep quickly.

I belief no one else could provide that level of comfort and assurance that Mama could to me.

Till now, when I saw any mothers put her baby girl to sleep, these songs always come into my mind.

1.  读书郎


2.    妹妹背着洋娃娃


3.    泥娃娃


4.    两只老虎


5.    小老鼠上灯台


6.    三轮车跑得快



That’s all. Hope you all had the great weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase