-->

Wednesday 18 May 2016

A Surprising Day To Remember

“No water, no water, no water, no water, no water” shouted by Mickey in the bathroom this early morning.

Her loud yell at the top of her lungs really woke me up. My first thought was she’s so annoying in disturbing me when sleeping.

After few seconds, my brain started functioning and understood Mickey’s message, no water.

OMG no brush teething, no shower, no bath, no washing face, no pang sai, no flush the toilet.

I knew, without water, I just realized the importance of water.

Fortunately, my imaginations not became reality. Home’s water tank still enough to cater our today’s needs.

Mickey and I were so happy after bathing and pang sai. But Mama condemned Papa for no water.

So, Papa quickly called the repair man to fix our water system.

To my surprise, the repair man appeared in front of our home after Papa contacted him 5 minutes ago.

Wow, the water man was very efficiency!

After checking our water system, the repair man found that we’re not switched on the water pump.


Our homes had personal water tank and pump since government’s water supply can’t reach the upper floor.

It’s a big shame for all of us. The small mistake didn’t necessarily to call the repair man. It’s our fault.

Mama analyzed that she had been turned on the major water tank and pump but Papa turned off the water pump.


It caused the water can’t supply to the home.

Mama’s analyst made sense too. We believed her.

An experience like this made me realize an incredible small thing in the house like the on button of the water pump can affect the whole family.

So, it should take as a lesson.

Surprise like this was, and always will be my memory that I liked the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase