-->

Thursday 18 April 2013

Airbag

This term brought back my memory of taking Mr Innova home. On the way back to home, I touched the airbag in the front seat.  Naruto said: it’s better don’t touch the airbag. If the airbag automatically pop out it can cause blind. There is a news that a woman blind when the airbag in her car deploy randomly when her car crash with someone. I dumfounded after heard. Mickey also noted her head and agrees. I’m quite worried and remain silent in the car. Both of them just laughed at me. The airbag of the main driver is at the center of the car hones. It makes Naruto not willing to hones. Mickey and I also laughed at her. Few days later, I surf the internet to check the validity of the news of the airbag. They are the news that showing airbags can kill people because it explodes with a powerful amount of force. Ironic isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase