-->

Friday 26 April 2013

Secret Recipe [Revisited]

Yay, I went to Secret Recipe again! I had blogged my previous visit to the Secret Recipe called Teatime in the last month in case you forgot. I decided to drop by Secret Recipe and had a piece of cake in the afternoon since I take the light lunch

Chocolate Banana Cake and Earl Grey Tea
The clearer picture of Chocolate Banana. According to the Secret Recipe assistant, Chocolate Banana is hardly sold in Secret Recipe (isn't consider once in a blue moon?)



Both of us raise our hand with "peace" sign

There were loads of banana in the slice of chocolate cream of the chocolate cake. I'm going to plan to bake a chocolate banana cake for next time (inspired by the Secret Recipe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase