-->

Sunday 14 April 2013

JoJo's Signature Beehon

I hate to consume rice everyday.I wished to change my eating rice habits to beehon. JoJo's Beehon came to my mind without a thought.  I extremely labelled it as JoJo's signature beehon because this recipe was JoJo's self invented (got the recipe idea from the canteen seller in her primary school-SJK (C) Chung Hwa Roban). It was simple to make and delicious to eat. ^__^V

She used to cook this beehon for supper (in Saratok's home during our semester break holiday). Sometimes, she didn't cook and we would "encore" (cook again). hehe.....Due to the encore problem of her loyal siblings, she cannot diet and kept on increasing her weight.

 Ingredients
  Heated the oil and fried with garlic
 Cooked the Beehon until softer
Fried Beehon with Chilli Sauce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase