-->

Saturday 20 April 2013

Hair Straightener

Update on **13 April 2013**

I went to Guardian of Boulevard to buy a straightener. My hair was getting longer and it became quite messy. I was not willing to cut it and it also cannot tied up. The best that I can do was utilizing the straightener to smooth unwanted frizz. I really wished my hair can reach beyond the shoulder length in the short time because my hair was bending over easily based on the shoulder shape. In addition my hairstyle was in bob that was having the long tail. Long tail with less weight was another reason that cause my hair bend and look messy too. This straightening iron was compact, enables me to bring when I travel to create a straight hair. ^_^


VS Sassoon 25mm Ceramic Compact Straightener

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase