-->

Saturday 20 April 2013

Straightening Hair Tutorial

Update on **15 April 2013**


The tutor aka my colleague, Miss Wong provided a straightening hair tutorial for me. Actually I was in shocked when she seemed so expert in straightening the hair in the latest stunning styles. She told me her secret formula of straightening and curling techniques were learned from Youtube. (salute her in putting effort in doing the research of straightening hairstyle). Most of the women were planted with beauty. I admitted that I was fallen in the group of lazy woman. There is a saying that "there is no ugly women in the world, it only has lazy woman" (天下间没有丑女人,只有懒女人)



 The long tail of my hair. My tutor teased me and asked am I willing to cut the long style bob hair in the next time. Without further judgement and hesitation, I replied NO


The curl effect by using the magical straightening iron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase