-->

Wednesday 17 April 2013

My Dream Man

I like Kevin Cheng Ka Weng very much!!!!!!!!!!! *no doubt, no doubt* The TVB series casted by Kevin Cheng Ka Weng that caught my attention is Last One Standing. In my opinion, that series show his emotionally taxing role obviously. That series leaves me cannot forget him and make me obsessed with him especially on the love scene. The truly good love moment in the Last One Standing which I remember until now is Kevin Cheng is trying to save YoYo which is clinging into the cliff and crying for help as he lowered himself down.  It’s really touching. (I’m emotional too). My heart brought away along with the development of the series casted by him.

Goo Yu Cheung in A Fistful of Stances
Tong Sap Yat in Gloves come off
Ko Hin Yeung in Beyond the realm of Conscience
Ivan in Forensic Heroes 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase