-->

Monday 15 April 2013

红漕长豆@ Ang Zao Long Bean

红漕长豆@ Ang Zao Long Bean was recognized as one the foochew style cooked dish. I knew this product when I bought the tomatoes in the Sin Long Market. The curiosity drove me to ask the lady seller about the red-look long bean which I never seen before. Fortunately, she introduced that product to me and further explain its cooking method.

It increased my appetite due to its tasty and sour goodness. It same like how we ate sweet and made us feel full.

 
红漕长豆
According to the lady seller of the market, it must be washed before added in garlic and chilli. To prevent throat ache, I refused to add Chilli 
Delicious to eat
 It can be bought from Sin Long Market, in the Pelita Commercial Area

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase