-->

Thursday 4 April 2013

Auntie Hong's Cooking

Auntie Hong, was one of the lunch to-go restaurant list. However, I seldom visited Auntie Hong even though my colleague aka lunch mate will persuade me to go there. Yup, the cooking style of Auntie Hong is not suit my demand. It lack taste. When I found food tasteless, the pleasure gained from eating and appetite will decrease. I was told that the cooking style of Auntie Hong prone to home cooked style. Home cooked style equal with less MSG!!!!According to my lunch mate, 4 years indulged in the Malay food of the public university contribute this problem. That was my second time revisited there. In fact, I just wanted to snap the photo.


3.15 cafe = Auntie Hong's Cooking






 Air Ular @ RM 2.50 + Fresh Soya Bea @ RM2.00

Fried Beehon@ RM 5.00
Luckily this time the fried beehon taste nice. 


Auntie Hong's Cooking
Lot 602, Ground Floor, Pelita Commercial Center, 98000, Miri, Sarawak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase