-->

Monday 22 April 2013

SRS Nasi Lemak

My colleague, Kobe brought us to SRS, the Malay restaurant in Miri after he found that we hadn’t taken our dinner. (after attending the online tuition business talk). Few months in Miri, I never had the chances to try the nasi lemak in Miri (which was made by Malays). I just wanted to compare it with the Nasi  lemak in West Malaysia and my hometown. After trying, the first thought that came to my mind was it was not suit my taste and liking although it costs RM 7+++. The nasi lemak sold at the roadside which was RM 1 is delicious to eat. Kobe was too sweet, he took care of the bill.




Nasi Lemak with curry chicken

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase