-->

Thursday 11 April 2013

Heavenly Taste

Heavenly taste, was one of my lunch to-go list. I used to call it as “Leng Qing Qing (冷清清) since there was lack of customers every time I visited there. The opposite of the heavenly taste was Nine 2 Five, however Nine 2 Five had non-stop coming customers. Most of the customers were willing to dine outside without air-conditioner of the Nine 2 Five rather than visited the Heavenly taste. It made us (me and Ms Wong) kept on thinking the reason.

Genuinely speaking, I don’t mind repeating visited Heavenly taste when sometime I needed alone because I love its quiet environment and also friendly service.

Heavenly taste in Pelita Commercial Area



  



The selling point of the night was steamboat
The menu
Only 2 of us :)
Fried Beehon. According to my colleague, the fried beehon is tasteless (partly because not enough MSG)
Liang Cha (凉茶)@ RM 1.00.
奶油鸡饭 @ RM 6.00. It was sweet and succulent taste nice to my liking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase